1. Select the “Raw Data Pixels Dump” report from the selection in the Report selector [the Umbrella Glyph] to download the shopper tracking feed comprising clickstream and impressions data.
2. Enter your parameters in the report builder. Remember that the pull will end the day before the end date you enter.
3. Wait for the report to be generated. The file name will report completion progress. The link goes blue when the name shows “(100%)”
4. Download the files from “Queued Reports”. Each day is a separate gzipped file.
5. Review the shopper tracking data. The data are tab separated with columns as below. Contact your account manager for the metadata.
Learn more about shopper tracking and attribution analytics with Polytab
Don’t be a schmo. Sign up for a demo.